Materials and Equipment for your
SP&S supplies some of the leading specialty materials used in the aerospace, automotive and electronic industries. These materials have been the industry standards for high performance bonding, conformal coating and encapsulation for more than 30 years. They feature outstanding physical and electrical properties and extremely low out-gassing for aerospace, high vacuum & optical applications.
We stock and distribute specialty materials from more than a dozen manufacturers and customize packaging and formulations to meet the unique needs of each of our customers. The adhesives, coatings, encapsulants and other materials we manufacture and distribute meet over 2,000 Military, Aerospace and industrial specifications. We have developed into a multi-line distributor, specialty packager and custom formulator of adhesives, coatings, sealants, encapsulants, mold-making and other tooling materials.
ServicesWith our on-site vacuum potting and dispensing systems, we perform pilot and short run adhesive assembly and electrical component manufacturing on a contract basis. In addition, we perform small scale Teflon and Metal etching and subsequent processing such as adhesive bonding or encapsulation.
ProductsWe provide many types of epoxy, polyurethane, and silicone adhesives, sealants, potting materials,encapsulants, conformal coatings, and tooling materials. We distribute products from Huntsman Advanced Materials, Epoxical, Cass Polymers Quantum Silicones, and Verfahrenstechnik Huebers.
TechnicalThe following documents and links are provide to our customers and interested parties free of charge. We believe the information presented is accurate, but the users must carefully evaluate any recommendations or information before making use of it. Credit us as copyright holder.
BrandsBrands we represent …
The many ways we can serve you:
Bulk Raw Material
Encapsulants & Electrical Potting
Foams & Syntactics
Primers Release Agents
Structural Potting Materials
Colorant, Pigments & Dyes
- Chemical Resistant (acid, fuels, solvents, automotive fluids, etc.)
- Heat & Cryogenic Resistant
- Abrasion Resistant
- Impact Resistant
- Thermal Shock Resistant
- Low Outgassing (NASA approved)
- Optically Clear / Transparent
- Acoustical Properties
- Flame Retardant (UL 94 , VO, V1, etc.)
- Tear Resistant
- Urethane (polyurethane)
- Hot Melts
- UV Cured
- 1 & 2 component
- Rubber based adhesives
- Adhesives for metal, plastic, ceramic, glass,stone, rubber, wood, Teflon
- Encapsulants & Potting Materials for PCBs, LEDs, modules, sensors, ignition coils, transformers, ballasts, capacitors, & more
- Foams & Syntactics
- Laminating Resins
- Tooling Boards
- Tooling Resins for mold making, laminating, prototypes, surface coat, master models, etc.
- Primers & adhesive for hard to bond materials
- Release Agents for silicones, urethanes, polyester, epoxy, etc.
- Syringes & Cartridges (>200 styles & sizes)
- Squeeze bottles (Yorker bottles)
- Jars & Cans
- Semkits or Techkits
- Brush-in-lid containers
- Field kits
- Pre-Mixed & Frozen Syringes
- Pails, Hobbocks, Wayboys, drums, IBCs/totes
- Returnable or lined containers available for ease of disposal
- Mil Spec
- Federal Specifications
- MIS Spec both QPL & non-QPL
- More than 2000 specifications currently active in our files.
We are very pleased to represent the world's premier manufacturer of Thermoset Resin processing equipment - Verfahrenstechnik Hübers. Hüebers is the leading producer of vacuum casting and curing systems as well as other specialty and custom processing equipment for specialty resins.
How to Order
Terms and Conditions
We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express and provide credit terms to qualified customers. We can ship by UPS, FedEx, Airborne/DHL and dozens of other carriers. We prepay and add the freight cost to your invoice unless you direct us otherwise.
Standard Terms and Conditions
Standard Terms and Conditions